Hodyon Auxiliary Power
Dynasys – The Best Solution to Engine Idling
Idling a Class 8 truck engine for in-cab comfort is extremely costly. It increases fuel costs, engine hours and
overall truck wear. This leads to an increase in service cost
and engine maintenance.
With Dynasys auxiliary power, you can shut down your engine and maintain your
comfort while reducing operating costs.
Externally mounted on the truck rail, Dynasys is protected in its own weatherproof enclosure and operates using the truck’s fuel supply. This diesel-electric system provides dependable comfort for the driver during down times, reduces emissions and dramatically lowers fuel costs during idling.
The Dynasys fleet trial program allows a fleet to install up to 20 units on its trucks risk-free. If you're not convinced it's right for your fleet, we'll uninstall it on our nickel. Call 800.289.8282 for more information.
Why Businesses Large and Small Choose Dynasys APU
Fast Install Time
With Dynasys APU’s non-integrated four component design, installation
times are among the fastest in the industry. The mounting system offers
maximum flexibility to accommodate all current Class 8 truck frames and
can be located on either side of the truck and behind fairings.
Dynasys APU utilizes R134a hermetic-style A/C and electric heating
to provide year-round comfort. The 6000W of power comes from a belt-driven
generator (not an inverter which can be harmful to both batteries
The Dynasys APU is designed for easy servicing while utilizing components specifically engineered for heavy-duty applications.
- Service intervals match the truck’s maintenance schedule
- Removable cover provides easy access to all maintenance items.
- 1000 hour oil change interval
- Convenient access to breakers
- Self-tensioning serpentine drive system
Dynasys Features & Benefits
- Independent Design - Dynasys APU
is completely independent of the
- Rugged Stainless Steel Enclosure -
Resistant to corrosion under almost
- Durable Hermetic A/C - a long-lasting
maintenance free system with a beltless
compressor and shore power capability
- One Touch Control Panel - easy to use
- Auto Start Functions
- Low Voltage Start-up - monitors batteries
to avoid costly jump starts and road side
assistance from alternator failure
- Comfort Control - allows effective and
efficient start/stop to maintain desired
internal temperature and achieve
maximum fuel savings
- Programmable Time & Date - allows
pre-warming/cooling of the truck’s cab
- Compact Design - less than 20 inches of
frame rail space.
- Risk-free fleet trial program designed for large or small fleet
- In-house financing designed for real drivers. Everyone pre-approved regardless of credit score
- Assistance with grants aimed at facilitating the purchase of auxiliary power units for trucks
Features at a Glance
- R134a hermetic-style A/C and electric
heating for the sleeper.
- 6000W 120v electrical power to run
- Powers block heater to ensure cold
- 55 Amp Alternator charges batteries
- Stand-alone design for true
||2 cylinder, 12hp, liquid-cooled Yanmar diesel engine
||6kw 50 Amperes AC 120v
||55 Amperes DC 120v
||2 - 120v
||(WxHxD) 18” x 27” x 25”
Bunk Heater/ AC Unit
||(WxHxD) 11.5” x 12.5” x 22.25”
||12,000 BTU / hr hermetic compressor
Your trucks will never idle with Dynasys auxiliary power units installed!